- Mobile: (+855/0)12 832 812 (+855/0)99 707 009
- Landline: (+885/0)63 765 506
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Website: http://www.osmosetonlesap.net
Full Product/Service Description:
Osmose is a non-profit organisation promoting alternative livelihoods , environmental education and social support.
Osmose has set up an integrated approach to solve Livelihoods and Conservation conflicts in the Biosphere reserve :
1) Community Based Ecotourism and Water Hyacinth handicraft Cooperative generate alternative livelihoods which otherwise local community would look for by collecting endangered water birds and their hatching in the Birds Sanctuary
2) Environmental Education to over 1000 children in the floating villages
3) Health Assistance (Mobiles clinics, water filters) and School Assistance
Why these product/services considered as GREEN? (what’s the impact on the environment/community)
Because OSMOSE supportsfloating communities of the Tonle Sap to protect the environment through Ecotourism, Local Development and Environmental Education.