- Landline: T (+45) 6617 2177
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.biogasclean.com/
Full Product/Service Description:
Biogasclean is specialized in biological desulfurization of biogas. We develop, manufacture and market fully automated gas cleaning systems for H2S removal with low operating costs and high availability. Our company has a solid track record. By the end of 2015 we have 180 plants in operation or under construction in 38 countries and supplies clean gas to more than 440 MW gas engines.
Why these product/services considered as GREEN? (what’s the impact on the environment/community)
Biogasclean supplies a full range of biological H2S removal systems; from small gas cleaners to the world’s largest biological gas cleaners at ethanol distilleries and paper mills. The gas cleaners can be designed to handle any flow and H2S content in the raw biogas. Typically the H2S is reduced to 100-250 ppm but Biogasclean can reduce to lower values if required. The process is 100% biological and operating costs 80-90% lower than chemical gas cleaning systems. The availability is above 98%. The only residue from the process is a valuable liquid fertilizer.
Common for all Biogasclean products
- Safety; injection of air into biogas is only safe with a reliable control system. The PLC receives signals from an oxygen meter and will reduce or stop air injection in case the oxygen content in the clean gas gets too high. Furthermore, the safety system will remove the ignition source by cutting the power supply if the gas detector in the PTU should measure above 25% of the Lower Explosive Level (LEL).
- Automatic operation; the system is automatically controlled by the PLC controller board which reduces the risk for manual errors and operation problems. The main function is to provide safe, optimal and stable conditions for the biological process. The signals can be made available in the control room.
- Low operating costs; the system uses no chemicals and has very low electrical consumption. In many projects we use treated water from an anaerobic digester or an aeration pond as scrubber liquid and nutrient source. This is easily accessible and cheaper than soft water and industrial fertilizer.
- Guaranteed performance; we provide performance guarantees on all projects.